Our team of experts conduct cyber security awareness training in addition to phishing simulations to analyse & score the cyber readiness of your workforce. Many of our Tech forward clients take our services to assist them in the new employee onboarding process. We test their awareness and vigilance pertaining to cybersecurity. We are the experts in getting your workforce cyber ready for the jobs of today and tomorrow. We recommend the following exercises to eliminate the possibility of any human error:
- Expert mock training to analyse how employees react
- Employees Phishing Simulations
- Vishing, Phishing, Mishing
- Attack Simulation Reporting
- URL filtering and link validation exercises
Phishing is the practice of using deception to get you to reveal personal, sensitive, or confidential information.
Vishing is a form of attack that attempts to trick victims into giving up sensitive personal information over the phone.
Key Benefits of Attack Simulation:
- Awareness of all possible attack paths
- Constant identification of attack vectors to your target assets 24×7
- Simulating attacks using the latest tools and techniques
- Finding mistakes that expose your critical assets
- Finding misconfigurations, unapplied patches, and software vulnerabilities
- Testing vulnerabilities, user access issues and other IT-related risks
- Managing risks associated with security
- Providing a breach impact risk score to insurance, legal, board members, etc.
- Due diligence of existing security investment